[Seven by Nine Squares home page]
"tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE was born at age 21 in 1975
Era Vulgari in BalTimOre, usa. It was at this time that he decided that he was a Mad Scientist / d-composer / Sound Thinker / Thought Collector.
Since then he has been active with the Krononautic Organism (a time travellers' society), Nuclear Brain Physics Surgery School, the Neoast?! 'Patanational
Cultural Conspiracy,' the Church of the SubGenius (in which he's a saint), etc.
Whenever he has the energy he devotes himself to "undermining
'reality' maintenance traps" through attempting to apply the maxism
"Anything is Anything."
These days this is usually manifested by being a Psychopathfinder & a Jack-Off-Of-All-Trades."
Overall Index of "tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE" mentions in the
Seven by Nine Squares
- Telepathy Receptivity Training
- Impractical Seriousness
- Free "Bob" Oster
- Sheep Fucking Jesus, etc..
- Pancreas/Tonsils, the Maze, Reinhardt & Via, Jeffrey Cohen, Dr. Thorne, the London Zoo, & the C.I.A.
- Laura's intercepted mail, Laura's being welcomed back by her room,
Laura's trail of messages leading "nowhere"..
- John Berndt's Bag Returners' Society [or, "Flow my tears, the Neoist Said"]
- Waking Rupert
- Double Agents
- Against Polarizing Authorities
- An Awful Title in the Life of a Labor Pool Worker
Articles for Reality Sandwich