[Seven by Nine Squares home page]
[tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE]
IN SUPPORT OF FUN & AGAINST POLARIZING "AUTHORITIES" VS
the idea of revolutionary guerrillas creating situations
intended to bring into overtness the intrinsic nazism of legalised power.
i.e.: polarizing "authorities" vs.. - vs what/whom?
- those who didn't choose "their leaders"
& who don't want them or any others?
this polarization means bringing a war into overtness
w/ the idea that the majority will as a result understand
that these "leaders" lead them into illusions of wide open
- lulling them w/ a security the falseness of wch
relies upon having the possibilities
that the "security" creates
seem greater than those that it represses
- a security wch is actually the security (minimum & maximum) of a prison
w/ wallpaper murals of (mediocre representations of) idyllic landscapes
& prisoners willing to lock themselves in..
- as if a war can be won?
i have no faith in the masses' ability to cope w/ serious thought
(is it too intimidating & tiresome for them? - not necessarily..
- maybe most people are just too busy for such things)
the masses are the masses because
(trying to write these things to my satisfaction can seem so futile)
- & a possible difference is their wanting
security to be provided as a commodity.
i.e.: a "security" provided by an external source
- a false security wch is the security of being led ("by the nose")
they are different
from those who are different
- of being relieved of the tension of decision making.
the idea of the fun guerrilla as possibly more revolutionarily effective
insofar as it presents the happiness potential of revolution
& insofar as it relaxes people from the tension of serious decision making
by presenting them w/ the possibility
of playful roles wch are flexible (unbinding) enough
not to involve life & death polarization.
"police/criminals" catalyzed to laughter
by a person facing possible "victimization" from them
might perceive the person & the situation in a changed enough way
to disarm the rigidity of the roles
(but you'd better be a damn good comedian if you want to survive long!
- don't try stupid jokes like this:
"What's the difference between a W.A.S.P. & a Let-It Bee?
- Imperialistic Homings." - NYUK, NYUK, right?)
fun guerrilla not as ridicule (contrary to popular opinion)
- ridicule just perpetuates the polarizing, the rigidity, the tension,
& the victimization..
TOWARD A REVOLUTIONARY THEORY (& SENSE) OF HUMOR
- tentatively, a convenience (Psychopathfinder & Jack-Off-of-All-Trades)
- box 382, cr(ater) Bal Tim Ore, MD, 21203, us@..